Friday, January 23

Sure, everyone will, at some stage, realise that life isn't always like a bed of roses. But if I were to turn back time, I'd rather savour those happy, carefree days, as opposed to putting it to an end so abruptly. Silly I was!

Obviously, I didn't quite expect the detorioriation.

As every new day presents itself in an ever more gloomy picture, the zest for life evaporates. Nothing means anything to me anymore. Sweet wine tastes as bland as water and, the sky no longer looks attractive in its deep blue shade. Emotions begins to wane, and I wonder if I could feel anything at all.

It all feels very strange to me, and I just can't work out what is best for me to do now. Am I just bursting into one of my moody, emotional tirade? But didn't I just mention that I'm left without much emotions in me?

No comments: